Happy Mother's Day!!!

To every mother; young, old, single, married, rich, poor, living or dead.

To the women that go out of their way for their children. Women who give their all so their children could have some left over. Women who encourage and support. Women who mold their sons and stand by their daughters. Women who have gone without so that their children wouldn't have to.

Nothing in the world compares to a mother's love. A mother's love has protective abilities. It preserves. It gives courage to march on. A mother's love is unconditional. Even when they can't be there, it still finds a way to reach you. A mother's love is so much more precious than the rarest of jewels.

A mother is a daughter's best friend and a son's first love. A mother is someone that always pushes you to do more, to get better and when you succeed, she claps the loudest and the longest. With her, you always get a standing ovation. No matter what you do, no matter the number of times you fail, no matter how often you let her down, her love remains unconditional.

Can we ever really thank a mother enough. Think about it. She carried you in her tummy for 9 months (I'm sure that can't be comfortable). She went through the pain of contractions and labor. Some have to rise above postnatal depression. After you're born, she carries you for another 3 years (depending on how needy you are). She breastfeeds you. From the moment you're born, she never really sleeps all through the night anymore. She's always on her knees, fighting for you, protecting you, securing your destiny.

When last have you said, 'thank you, mum'? She deserves to be thanked everyday just for being a mother. No job in the world is as demanding as that of being a mother. It's a full time career on it's own.

I'm grateful to my mother for so much and I am so sure I've got so much more I don't even know about to be thankful for. I have the world's greatest mum and I'm not afraid to tell the whole world that.

Happy Mother's Day mum....I love you.

Happy Mother's Day to every mother out there...I hope one day, I become as great a mother as you all are and that my children grow up appreciating and praying for me.

I love and respect you all for what you are, what you do and who you are.

Comments

Popular Posts