Time To Lose It!

The series, Let's Talk About Our Relationships, has already kicked off and it will continue. I'm just trying to find a way to satisfy the people that asked me certain questions. Some asked me because they felt it was worth a try and some did so has to have a reason to criticize me. I appreciate all the efforts, afterall I asked for it. Thanks guys!

This post has nothing to do about the series though. If you remember clearly (that is my loyal readers), I said I gained a little weight last year. I went up 2 or 3 dress sizes. I didn't really have a problem with it. I've always been confident no matter my size. Besides, I had gained and lost weight in the past. This time though, I am finding it a little bit tough. I wouldn't say that I have tried series of diets and exercises because I haven't.  I haven't been able to come up with enough zeal to lose the weight.

I read somewhere that it's much easier to lose weight if you join a group of people with the same focus/goal. I decided to come here and write about it just in case someone out there was interested as well. I was quite surprised at the number of people that participated in A Journey To A Better Me. So, I'm trying my luck again to see if I would get another surprise. Lol.

Honestly, I have become so obsessed with keeping my words to my readers and refusing to be hypocritical and not practice what I preach that I just felt that the only way I can lose this weight is to inform you guys about it. That way, I have no choice but to actually work hard at losing it. Did I mention how lazy I am? I know it won't be easy, but I know it's achievable.

I want to lose 10 kg (that's about 22 lbs) and I want to lose it in 60 days (if I lose more than that I don't mind). I just know that if I have people reporting to that I cannot stand to dissapoint, I'll get it done.

So, I'm starting tomorrow with a 1-week detox program to jump start my weight loss program. I am both excited and scared since I have no idea if I will achieve my goal yet again. I do know it will be a bit different this time around. Today marks the end of ingesting refined foods and sugar. And I have take a break from my chocolates and my good friend, vodka. No worries, I'm sure I can do it.

So, incase anyone is interested I'm going to write down the recipe for the detox drink;

1 cucumber (sliced)

2 lemons (sliced) substitute; lime

1 ginger (grated)

1 cup mint leaves substitute; efinrin (no idea what it's called in English

6 cups filtered water (no tap water o) use table water

You put all the ingredients in the water and leave it overnight in the fridge to infuse. You can use it for 2 days just adding more water on the second day. On the third day, it has to be fresh ingredients again. (Personally, I recommend fresh ingredients every day).

You have to eat healthy during this period. Everything you eat must be freshly cooked or raw (in the case of veggies). No sugar or refined foods and a little exercise should help the cause.

Okay, let's do this! Remember that it starts tomorrow. I hope that after 60 days, I'm able to give you guys good news...lol...

P.S please do not check your weight daily. Try weekly or fortnightly. That way, you actually see the results. If you check it daily, you might become a little discouraged.

#Countingdown #Detox #WeightLoss

Comments

Popular Posts