Men & Their Shoes

Everybody that knows me, I mean really knows me know I don't care much for fashion. Scratch that!!! I do not care for it at all. I'm not balanced enough and recently I found out I prefer something I can take off fast. The moment I get in my room I undress...completely. To me, clothes are made to cover up your nakedness when you go out.  On some special days, I go the extra mile other than that, I keep it simple. Not much is simple in my life so I'd rather the few things in my control remain simple.

Now, I know you're wondering about the title of this post. Lol! I do not have a foot fetish (atleast I think I don't). It's just that whenever I see a cute man, I go straight from his face to his feet! I love men's shoes. I love it so much I can discern quite a bit about the man wearing them just by looking at the shoes. For me, the more expensive the better. Also, I like the way they make their steps more graceful. The male species happen to be awkward and uncoordinated sometimes unbalanced. To me, a good shoe evens them out.

His shoes give me a sneak peek into his life. They show me if he has great taste in women, if he drinks too much, if he's responsible,  if he's caring, hell I can tell just from looking at a man's shoe if he's a total asshole (excuse my language). The shoes and the message in the eyes always match. I know this seems quite farfetched, but to me it's quite simple. Women are intuitive by nature. That is, we see things that aren't necessarily made public. We just know these things and every woman has her tell-tale signs. Mine just happen to be shoes.

Apart from the insights I get from their shoes, I also get a jolt of excitement run through my veins. I can't wait to see what kind of shoes he has on. If he wears the wrong shoes, he most likely always makes wrong choices in life. How did I get so interested in their shoes? My dad and my baby brother both love shoes. I grew up seeing them be at their most enthusiastic when about to go shopping for new shoes. It only seems appropriate that they hold some kind of meaning to me.

I've recently thought to myself that if I were to go into any other business venture, it would be selling men's shoes and I would have a quite unique clientèle because I would only have the best of the best. If I was any good at buying and selling, I probably would have. Never too late to learn though. I'm a firm believer in giving everything a shot even if I'm going to dump it later (really got to learn to stop quitting halfway).

Ladies, if you wanna prove me wrong on my personal theory that a man's shoes gives me an insight into his soul, just give it a try. Always check out his shoes first or you could use someone close as an experiment. Then be very observant of his mannerisms and characteristics and then tell me if his shoes didn't give you some kind of heads up.

Lol...a little weird but works for me. Plus I can honestly say their shoes give me orgasmic pleasure. I still insist that I do not have a foot fetish.

I probably shouldn't write out every thought that crosses my mind.

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading from my readers...

Popular Posts