RHYMEX!!!

(Normally I don't do this but a friend called in a favor and my hands were tied.)

Ayo Adesina Adeleye a.k.a RHYMEX hails from Oyo state in Nigeria. RHYMEX  has been into music since he was 8years old. He moved into the Nigerian Music sceen in 2003 and has over the years worked with other Nigerian artistes like; Jay ru Portah, Fabulous Pizzy, Tuwize, Hero One, Debasco, Rjay and so many more.

Rhymex released a single LOVE NO OTHER which was produced by Hero One for Klapline early this year which received air play on major radio stations in Ibadan, Oyo State. Rhymex plans to drop another single OMO BUTTY a dancehall. OMO BUTTY is produced by Tpiano for TMI.

Rhymex is a graduate of Osun State University. He studied Linguistics and Communication studies. Rhymex has always delivered with his lovely tunes and I'm certain he's going to be the next big thing to hit your airwaves and TV screens. Support him and watch out for more (he's just getting started).

Comments

  1. Huuuuuum I love this I wnt to meet him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooow Rhymex cnt blif am blushing over u huuuum ilove u will u marry me pls u will make it I swear queen lady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men this guy is cute omo butty I don hear that song he madt gaaaaan no b gear 1 b dis

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Rhymex"av always bin 1 of ya fans,wonderful tracks u'v got I must say.I wish u da best as u grad high in d music industry,out here expecting ur latest man

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dis kind luv no dey pay me ooo,dis kind lve no dey jawoo jawooo,infact luv dat part nigga.luv wey no jawo gat bounce nw.na soooo.I luv uuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Wish u good luck

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish u d best rhymex d sky is ur starting point luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  8. Helo rhymex I luv ur music especially Omo Butty nd Luv no Other ,kip it up U wil scale tru in Allah's name, Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey rhymex I luv dat love no oda I wnt to c u on video d sky is ur startn point u wil make it in Allah's name

    ReplyDelete
  10. Since you all claim to like him, how about you show his friend some love and read and subscribe to my blog. Thank you...lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow na dis guy b dis am always feeling ur songs they are Rilly madt tune kip it up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice songs u got is a cold world but am sure ur talent need no blanket

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading from my readers...

Popular Posts