It's Been Three Months!!!

This is wishing all the readers of Just Thinking Out Loud, a happy new month. Thank you for your love and support this past month. Thank you for your suggestions and healthy criticism. You have all helped me grow. Thank you for your encouragements and your time. I hope in this new month I don't lose your attention. Hopefully, I'll get more helpful criticism that will take me a step closer to becoming the kind of writer I aspire to be. I thank God for blessing me with the gift of writing. A special thank you to my dad, my mum, my brother and my little sis for spreading the word (luv u). A big thank you to bro. Olagbenro Eyitayo for his encouragements (thank you,sir). A gigantic thank you to Emmanuella Sorunke, the day you told me my posts was one of the reasons you still checked Facebook was my happiest. This last month, I almost gave up, but the thought of not even trying because of you guys made me push myself a little harder. I am glad to announce that in the past month my audience grew by over 250. For this, I want to thank all of you guys that read my write ups (you're the bestest). Without you guys, there would be no reason to continue. May God make this new month greater than our last. God bless you all. I love you all.

3 months and it's all because of you!!!

P.S. I promise to try harder to earn your time and attention.

Adupeola

Comments

Popular Posts