Step 1: Accomplished!

Whew! I must confess, I'm feeling rather vulnerable right now. I really opened up in ways my pride wouldn't have let me in the past. I feel a little lighter. You know I had all these things running around in my mind and had no outlet for them. Who better to tell it to than the people I always wanted to tell it to?

Some led to deep discussions, others led to arguments, a few to teasing and others just kept silent. But I achieved my goal and I am free from wondering what could have been if I spoke my mind. Now I know. If you took part in this step, let it become part of you. Stop keeping stuff in. You just have to know the right time to speak.

I am so glad I did this. To me it's a really huge step because I'm more reserved than most. That and the fact that my ego is so big it won't allow me say anything that might make me look like a victim. I guess I've really grown in the past year. Trust me when I say that from this first step I can already tell that this is really healthy.

Tomorrow is a big day. Tomorrow's step is a little difficult but I'm not planning on quitting. That's it for today. Talk to you guys tomorrow. Coupled with the traveling and the opening up, I'm drained physically and emotionally. I'm really excited that you guys are going on this journey with me (even if not all of you are following the steps).

Remember,  Adupeola loves you! Kisses..

Comments

Popular Posts