Journey To A Better Me!

Okay, before I go in about this, I wanna ask you guys if you watched Olamide with Toke Makinwa on Hiptv like 2 days ago; Trending! He did something that not only made me love him more but also respect him for his carefree 'crazy' attitude. We could all learn something from him. Wanna know what I'm talking about? Lol...I'll tell. You all know my blog isn't for news or gossip so please don't count it as such.

When they got to the segment where he was to read tweets from fans (and haters), he actually got some awful comments (some people just hate success) one actually called him a "big fool" and all he did was laugh and then he started scrolling with his middle finger. Lmao! I'm guessing the middle finger is universally known to mean my favorite reply to haters; FUCK YOU. I was like, " wow!!! Not only is this guy sick I'm guessing he doesn't even know how far gone he is." You just gotta love the dude though. Subtle should be his middle name. I tried to get a clip, but sadly I couldn't. The moment I get it though, I promise to post it on here so you see for yourselves and if you watched it and noticed it, kindly send more love his way.

Now, back to me. I went online to research something, I swear to you guys, the day I discovered Google was and is still the best day of my life. I don't even wait for a doctor to diagnose me I just ask Google! So, I went on there to find out how I could become a better me and what I found seems quite promising. I might have reformed them a bit to suit my taste but it's still mostly the original plans. I decided not to be selfish and invite all my wonderful readers on this journey with me. You're free to join me and participate in all the exercises. Let's see if they really work.

I'm starting tomorrow. I'll write the first step and then at the end of each day I'll let you know what I accomplished and how it helped me and if it makes me feel like I'm closer to the Gold. I really hope I don't go it alone. We can all gain a lot from being better people. Lol.

Okay here I go. I realize that this is quite the commitment and since I'm not very good with those, I hope this exercises change that about me and I do not quit halfway. Here goes nothing...

Comments

Popular Posts