What Do Women Want? - 6

At this point, I think I'm going to need to make use of initials to enable you differentiate between the two men. Mr. Adupeola is Mr. O and the other guy (my boring distraction (boring and distraction don't really mix well in the same sentence)) is Mr. S. Are we good? Cool! So, continuing from part 5, I was hanging out with friends when Mr. S caught my eye. He seemed like the perfect candidate for my little experiment.

How did I go about it? Hold your horses, I'll tell you!!! I know sometimes I come across a little bit  contradictory. It's that I have my personal principles but I'm not a rigid person. I'm liberal. While I might not agree with your principles and not hesitate to tell you so, I'll also not judge you. I don't expect or like to be judged either. I don't have anything against women that go after the men they want for one reason or the other. If they have the guts and don't mind the consequences, good for them. But I like to be pursued. I enjoy the chase and I don't expect a man to stop just because he finally got me. If he does, I get bored (Mr. O has an A+ in that).

Okay, back to Mr. S! I gave him an opening and I waited for him to take it from there. He's a bit slow, so I also had to point out that I was waiting for him to take the lead. He finally took the bait. When I finally got to truly know him, I was so hesitant to get caught. I knew it would be one of the stupidest moves of my life...but...I've never been afraid of a little stupid. I needed Mr. O to find out about my little dalliance with Mr. S. I needed him to think I was contemplating a serious relationship with Mr. S. I also needed him to believe that I was planning to leave him.

I know...why would I put myself in this much stress just to prove something to myself? Because underneath it all...I love drama. Drama is like oxygen to me. I know men don't like drama but Mr. O spoils me and tolerates all my intricacies (fancy way of saying bullshit!). He plays along and tries his best to react the way I expect him to in my head (I know I'm a little crazy...atleast I know). So, I had to give Mr. S an inch in order to get him to go a mile. I started to lose interest in him from the moment I got to know him. So, I decided to get more into character. I started to act like a swooning maiden.

Did that work?

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts