What Do Women Want? - 10

Mr. O had been trying to get me to meet up and I had been blowing him off. I finally agreed that we do so. We did. And we talked about EVERYTHING. It was a fiery conversation and it exploded fast (probably because I get angry too fast). He insisted that he had turned a new leaf and that I trust him on that. I maintained that I couldn't trust him since he had broken my trust over and over again in the recent past. He wanted me to take a leap of faith. But the only One I do that with is God. I don't trust the arm of flesh to catch me when I fall or teach me how to fly.

Finally, he asked to be kept on probation. He was willing to prove it to me and didn't mind how long it would take for me to believe it (I believed it from the moment he proposed probation...but I decided it was best to let him do the work so he valued the result). Meanwhile, things were becoming disastrous with Mr. S. I couldn't very well let him go yet...his job wasn't done. Then one day, for a reason I still don't know till today...(I just summed it up as a junkie's hiccup) he decided to break up with me. I was offended. How dare he break up with me? Like that was to me the height of disrespect. Plus I still needed him...I needed to make Mr. O sweat and I probably won't be able to if I let Mr. S go so early. This was a man that I would lie that I was traveling just to avoid him o. And he was now trying to break up with me. What resume would I add that one to?

I decided to get him back. If only for my cause. I tried...I guess he felt important and he adamantly refused. But, I don't give up easily. So, the next day, I decided to try again. That day, I had a head-splitting migraine. My migraines sometimes defy medicine. I had used Panadol, Aspirin and Tylenol. Nothing changed. And then I decided to try Tramadol. Since the other drugs failed, I kept taking the Tramadol until the pain dulled out (apparently I overdosed but I didn't know it at the time). By the time I got to his office, I was flying high...lol. I was so high everything and everyone looked beautiful and I was in a jolly mood. At the same time, I looked like hell (I didn't realize I looked like hell until I looked into a mirror at his place of work).

I realised my being high could work in my favor. All I had to do was act like I got high because of him. A chauvinistic piece like himself would fall for it. It would most likely boost his ego. He did. Heads up men, very few ladies try to harm themselves because of a man...very few. Some actually do...but not all. Although Mr. S kept saying he knew the only reason I came back was because I wanted to be the one to do the breaking up. Ofcourse I told him that was a silly notion. After that, I started to hate him. And then I figured it would most likely be better to be somewhat single than to continue to be with this man. He stifled me and I needed his negativity out of my life. At the same time...I still had to put Mr. O on ice for about a month. So...I decided to take a break from it all. I took a month to myself. I pampered me...loved me...took a break from social media...from phone calls and social activities. I broke up with Mr. S via text (petty...I know...but he deserved it...he's a mean man and I fully understand why he's still single).

At the end of the month....

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts