What Do Women Want? - 2

Okay...so let's talk a bit about this old 'friend' of mine. Since this post wouldn't have happened if I didn't get nosy about his love-life, I think it's only right we talked about him. I promised him I wouldn't mention his name. I'm not really certain when I met him for the first time...was it late 2008 or mid-2009? Not sure! I can't remember...I hardly pay attention to certain details.

I liked him...he was a good friend to me. A little too sweet for my taste (and I've got a sweet tooth). Anyway, we kinda dated for a while (shocker! I know, right?). I wasn't fully into it though. He was too nice and I did all I could to shock him...didn't work. Never worked. My major problem with him was I would ask, "Why do you like me?" And he would have no reply. Like, that's a question that needs an answer. I'm a logical person. I have to have a reason to believe...I always need proof.

Let me digress a bit. I don't believe in God because my parents do or because I was raised to believe in His existence. I don't believe in Him because of a man or pastor or bishop. I believe because I have undeniable proof of His existence. I can't ever be an atheist. Why? Because I talk to God and He talks back to me. On those days when my faith gets shaky, for some reason He gives me a new dose of proofs (like He gets my need for logical explanations and doesn't judge me). That's why I tell people, mess with me...mess with my principles and my philosophies, don't ever try to mess with my faith. I never put it on the table for discussion and whenever people try that with me...I shut that down fast! Believe what you will...don't try and make my beliefs less significant so you feel better about yours.

Now, back to Mr. Loverboy (I kuuku didn't come up with that name for him o). He's Prince Charming, sweet, kind, soft-spoken, a gentleman, he's a whole textile factory of husband material BUT (yeah...you have a but) he's passive. Not passionate. Lol...I'm not saying be violent (you all know that's a no-no in my books). He's just too easy. Goes with the flow. Nothing bothers him. Like, I would go and test waters and come back to him. Not a word. Not a complaint. Not even a scolding. How do you expect me to believe you love me? How is any woman supposed to believe that? Women (some women) want fire!!! You know...put your foot down once in a while...lay down rules (even if they'll make us laugh inside). I guess I just wanted more from him.

Yeah...I realize that's stupid. But every nice guy that has ever come my way as successfully bored me. Like they don't even try to excite me. I understand that my reasons are a bit silly. Hence the question, "What Do Women Want?". I honestly believe I need someone with the ability to excite me. Someone who gets me. You know? Someone who isn't fazed by all the crazy I manage to bring to the table.

Lol...but seriously, my friend is single and he should be with a good woman...someone who appreciates what every other woman has taken for granted. If you're interested in a calm...peaceful and a solid relationship with a nice guy...you have my contact details. I'll link you up.

And...he has a good job (didn't i say he's a total package?)!

He didn't send me o...but I just thought since I was doing this, why not?

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts