What Do Women Want? - 4

Okay...before I go into what I did or how I got my revenge, I'll like to use part 4 to clear the air. I don't want what I write to completely define me. Why? Because, I'm like an onion...(remember when Shrek said that?! That was pretty cool). I have layers. I'm not one personality. I have a full plate. I'm like a six-course meal. I'm not completely one thing.

Like some people would say I'm shy (I really am) and others would say I'm outspoken (sometimes it's Dutch courage...other times, it's a topic I'm passionate about). I can be cruel...I've been cruel...but I can also be very kind. I'm both harsh and hospitable....so different people might have different opinions of me determined by the 'me' they met or are used to.

Now that we've got that out of our systems...I'll also like to state that I'm not superficial or vain. I mean, I might be a little...but everybody is to some degree, right? Like, I don't think I've ever prayed to God about my future spouse and then added, "btw, please let him be ugly". I like cute men...so sue me!!!

Even when I didn't know jack, I always wanted TDHI&R (Tall, Dark, Handsome, Intelligent and Rich (and I don't mean financially...some things money still can't buy)). Why will I grow and then change my mind? Because I matured? No...thank you. I want cute kids and not all of us can afford to be so affluent that ugly kids suddenly become attractive. And that thing where we fool ourselves and say, "all babies are beautiful"? I know you know that ain't true. Some children look exactly like their parents.

Please don't crucify me for being honest. I just thought this one time I'd speak my mind. I love children and yeah they're cute and some of them act cute...but I'm just saying there's a reason why some women might be obsessed with the way men look physically. Okay...I know I'm not alone in this. Even that popular comedian (forgotten his name) stated why it was important that if you were heavily flawed that your partner be less flawed. That is all!!

Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I already see my flaws everyday...I really don't want to see a whole bunch of them on my partner as well. And nowadays, everything is hereditary. Even bad character! So...I'm not backing down on that front. I always think genes when a suitor approaches me...full inspection ni...height, weight, hair growth (I don't mind if he's bald as long as he has a beard)....broad shoulders (no slouching), reflexes, shape of eyes, size of head (big heads must be really hard to push out during childbirth)...then I move on to his emotional intelligence and intellectual capacity. I don't just want a nice house with nothing inside...I want the full package....lol!

Okay...now that I've cleared the air a bit on that...I'll go on with the continuation of part 3...how did I get my revenge? How did I test if he was scared to lose me? (Ladies, understand that it's never a smart move to test a man...but I still took the risk anyway)

All coming up in the next post.

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts