Why Women Hardly Get Along With Other Women

This issue really bothers me. Why do women not get along? The few that do are so tight, to get in their clique is like going to the war front. The bitchiness women display to each other on a daily basis is nothing to write home about. If we cannot even stand by each other, if we cannot tolerate and accept each other, how do we expect men to do that?

Why is it easier to buy stuff from a man than it is from a woman? Why is it tougher when the person in charge is female and not male? Why is it that women go the extra mile to be mean to women like themselves?  I have never gotten along well with other women and to this day, I can boldly say I have one female friend. The rest are just collegues and companions. This one female friend,  is one that I feel I can be open with. The rest, I tread on eggshells with.

I've had so many awful encounters with women. I've had a female cashier be rude to me. I've had a sales girl be impolite to me. The fact is, I'm not the world's most polite human, but I'm definitely not mean. If I meet anybody for the first time, I try not to be rude or take offense at every little thing they say but still some people just push and push. I'm very hot tempered and thanks to a few anger management exercises I've been able to tame that dragon.

Still, when these women start off being rude it makes me realize that women are supposed to be soft and warm and nurturing and so many of us aren't. I understand that I'm a little cold (why that is I have yet to figure out) but the ladies that claim to be normal are really not all that different than I am. At the age of thirteen (13), I stopped trying to figure out why girls like me did not like me and I just made friends with the boys. I must say that I am in awe of their relationships with each other. Never holding grudges and the whole, "bros before hoes" thingy. Can women ever do that? Put their girlfriends before men? I think not!

This morning, a woman I have been politely asking for information for three (3) days was so snobbish and derisive to me. She faulted everything I did. And I was so curious that all I did was apologize ('sorry ma') and agree ('ok ma') with everything. She just continued to take my humility for granted. She wasn't all that older than I am and I was respecting her like I would my mother and yet she kept screwing with me. Today, I kept hinting her that I had gotten to my breaking point and she still wouldn't let up. So the dragon eventually came out to play.

I am not proud of everything I said to her neither am I ashamed. A part of me felt like she probably had it coming another part is blaming me for lashing out (there is only so much any human can take). I actually told her to stuff her information up her ass and I figured if I was to know more about it something else would turn up. Now I don't know what has gone awfully wrong in that young lady's life that she felt she had to take it out on me but still if she didn't want that job she could just quit. There are so many jobless youths out there and she's there taking her job for granted.

I will not pretend to know why women are that way with each other. There is not enough analysis in the world to come up with a valid reason for it or a good solution either. I am just venting here right now because there's really nothing else I can do but just that.

Comments

Popular Posts