Bloodless Murder ( His story ) - 2

Everything I do is for my wife. Everyone knows how much I love her. I would rather gulp down a bottle of acid than step out on her. I live to make her happy. I work so hard  so she can have whatever she wants whenever she wants it without ever having to move a finger.

Lately, nothing I do makes her happy. All she does is nag and nag. She has even gone back to drinking. She knows how much I hate it when she drinks and she keeps doing it just to torture me. She wants a baby. I want a baby too. But, is it right to bring a child into this world when it's obvious the mother is an alcoholic?  If only she would get some help then we could start working on that.

I know she doesn't get along with my mother anymore. What went wrong I haven't the slightest clue. When did Bose become a closed book? She never lets me know what's going through her mind these days. I wish she would just tell me what I did wrong so I can apologize and we can move on with our lives.

She hardly greets me when I walk through the door. Admittedly,  most times she's totally out of it. Still, I would really love to see her act like she cares about me like she used to. Wait! Is she cheating on me? Does she want out? I am so getting her a present when I go back home. Maybe that would brighten her mood.

She hardly wants to go out anymore. Just the other day, she moved out of the master bedroom and into one of the guestrooms saying something about being an housemate. The woman drives me nuts. I don't get her. I'm doing what I think she wants and giving her all the stuff she wants. What am I doing wrong?

Every night I hear her crying. But I don't go to her. I never have enough strength left to fight at night and that's what's going to happen if I go in there. I thought our love was enough. I thought that all I had to do was do my part. She is no longer anything like the woman I fell in love with. I still love her though. With all my heart.

I really hope I get my Bose back. I'm just going to do whatever it takes to make that happen. To make her reach out to me again. To make her smile. Anything to make her notice me and my broken heart.

Now we all know John's side of the story. Let's see what becomes of John and Bose and their marriage.

Bloodless Murder (The Concluding Part)-3

Comments

Popular Posts