OluwaSolapeFunmi!!!

Yaaay! She's two today. My sweet little angel. My favorite cousin.  I love her so much.  I remember watching you have many firsts, your first tooth, your first steps, your first word. I love that if I sing a song to you 6 times by the 7th time you would be singing it right along with me. The first time you said my name I was ecstatic.

I love that you always run towards me everytime you see me. I love that you trust me so very much enough to just follow me when I lead. The first time you hugged me and said, "I love you". I felt like you probably didn't know the meaning but at the same time that you genuinely loved me.

It has been awesome watching you grow. Many more years in Jesus name. God bless you for me!

Sweetheart, the good Lord will continue to keep you and protect you. You will grow up to make your parents and yourself proud. You will scale new heights everyday. You will grow to be a woman of exploits.

You will be favored above others. No evil shall come near you and no harm shall come near your dwelling. Exceeding shall be the divine grace upon your life. The Lord will bring to pass His strange acts in your life!!! IJN (Amen).

Happy birthday!!! Long life and prosperity! !! Hip! Hip!! Hip!!! Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Love,
Aunty Ayo (she doesn't call me dupe)

Comments

Popular Posts