My Dilemma

I apologize for not writing in a while. I've been researching. That and the fact that it seems I'm out of things to write. I'm down with a severe bout of writer's block. I cannot explain how glad I am that this is not what I do to earn a living. I would most likely starve(at the very least). Recently, I've been feeling like I haven't been pushing myself enough. I've gotten so comfortable with my chosen niche that any other thing just seems like hard work. As much as I'm trying not to succumb to my laziness, I feel like I'm already losing the battle. I never look forward to writing anymore. I have tons of email I am yet to reply(I sincerely apologize for that and I will get to it today).

I feel like I've lost my inspiration. I remember reading somewhere that it takes a certain amount of imagination, inspiration, willpower and discipline to write. I used to have imagination and inspiration on my side...now it's 0/4. My greatest challenge being my happiness. I'm too happy. Usually I'm moody, depressed or just off. It seems my happiness is hindering my creativity. I'm finally losing weight. My business is slowly but gradually accumulating clients/customers, I'm more attuned to my spirituality than I've been in a while and my relationship has not been a pain in my neck(I really don't want to jinx it by talking about it). Everything is going my way for once and because of that, my creativity has flown out the window.

Sigh...my dilemma stems from the fact that I don't know if I'm to get rid of my happiness or my writing. I'm really loathe to cause myself pain so that my creativity will flow more freely. To be completely honest, I feel like I might achieve a major mood swing if I let just one thing slip. The thing is, I'm kinda scared and a lot worried that all these things are entwined. If I lose one, I might lose the other. I'm almost certain that if my relationship hit the rocks, I will gain weight, I will also lose money(I'm going to spend it all on comfort food). I'm really not sure what I am to do. I really don't want to quit something have done for this long. It seems like I've never truly seen anything through and I want this endeavor to be different.

So, before taking any drastic(and otherwise stupid) measures, I want my readers to treat this post as me reaching out for help. I would truly appreciate your sharing with me the different things that helps your creativity flow. Of course I'll seive through it and pick the ones I can actually do...all the same, no matter how crazy or weird what you do is, help a sister out!!!

Remember,  you can reach me on;

08086988620

adupeola@gmail.com

@Adupe_ola(Twitter)

75491164(BBM)

Thank you!!!

Comments

  1. That moment you allowed him...you started drifting . Sighs!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading from my readers...

Popular Posts