Man Crush Monday: August Alsina






August Anthony Alsina Jnr. Born September 3, 1992. I know what you're thinking, so let me stop you right there. I don't have any secret fixations for men with tatoos or piercings. In actual fact, I can barely stand the stuff, but, I make exceptions from time to time. Besides, he's really tall, that's definitely a 'pro' that neutralizes the 'con' of tattoos.





Putting aside his height, looks and the fact that he has a mouth that could haunt a woman's dreams for days; I respect what he did with himself. I like that he broke free from his past and forged a different kind of future from himself. I know he's not the first man to do that, but he's still pretty young and there were so many ways it could have gone differently and very wrong. Even though he lost his older brother and friend, he found a way to escape. Music gave him that escape.
Through his music, he tells his story and what a story it is! I also admire him for being a father figure to his brother's kids. Taking up that kind of responsibility is admirable. His voice is something else I love about him. It's not the best voice I've ever heard, but it's pretty sexy. He's definitely a bad boy with good traits. I can tell this things. And God knows I love me some bad boys...lol!




Tall, sexy, endearing and on his way to becoming rich!!! It almost doesn't count that he isn't on good terms with Trey Songz(he's another crush of mine). Sigh! You just can't have it all can you?




I'm practically salivating...with the drool and everything. He's looks good enough to eat.




Dessert is served ladies!!!

Comments

Popular Posts