Man Crush Monday: Rotimi Alakija





Rotimi Alakija, otherwise known as DJ Xclusive. I know he was born on the 16th of October. He's British-Nigerian.  I have no idea how old he is. If I was to take a guess I would put him somewhere between late 20s and early 30s. He's cute in a cuddly type of way(and yes I know he was nominated for best photoshopped pictures, I still think he's good looking).




I would have loved if he was a little taller, but his height suits him. He looks great in a suit(I need my crushes to look good enough to eat in a suit). I must admit that what I admire most about him is the fact that he's well-educated. There's nothing like a man with certificates. It's lovely to know that he's more than just a  puffed up disc-jockey(and it also doesn't hurt that he's nephew to the richest black woman in the world).



His physical, academic and financial attributes aside, he's good at what he does. It's not enough to do something, you have to excel at it as well. He does that. He's talented and successful. What more is needed to make him crushworthy? He deserves the honor of being my second crush in the man crush series.





Yummy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts