Happy Father's Day!

There are lots of men that have kids but very few genuine fathers. I learned quite early in life that one cannot underestimate the place of a father's love. A father's love builds a daughter's self-esteem and moulds the son into a respectable gentleman.

I've always wondered out loud why a father cannot be a close silver if mothers are equal to gold. Men aren't born with maternal instincts. The thing is, no matter how inexperienced a woman is with children, she's less likely to mess up taking care of her own. Women are born with maternal and nurturing instincts. Men on the other hand, have to learn by trial and error.

It's like by the next child, they're a little more experienced. A responsible man makes a responsible father. There is no way you're a responsible man and you neglect your child. Even if you want nothing to do with the mother, you still keep a space in your heart for the little tyke.

I have seen some outstanding fathers. Fathers that take time out of their busy schedule to spend time with their kids. I have seen fathers that attempt to make ponytails for their daughters. I have seen fathers that go out of their way to relieve the mothers of the baby because they genuinely love holding the baby.

Fathers are awesome. They are like real life superheroes. They do their best to be there for you. With a great father, a little boy walks a little taller and a little girl feels like a princess. Mothers are great, but she can't take the place of a father. Every child needs a dad.

I happen to have one of the greatest men in the world as my father. He does a pretty good job of being a dad. I don't think there was ever a time he wasn't present. He goes the extra mile to be there for his kids. No wonder we love him like crazy.

My grandfather is also another example. There's a reason his children still hang on to his every word and still run back to him when they hit a tough spot. It's because he is a great father and they count on him to protect them, provide for them and lead them.

My uncles are also perfect examples of how loving fathers should act. Even the toughest of them becomes a big old softie for their daughters and for the sons, they become their teachers, behind every correction is love.

The biggest example of all is God. He is our heavenly Father and He proves just how much we rely on fathers. I'd like to think that real fathers (not just men that happen to have children by the simple act of getting a woman pregnant), are His representatives here on earth.

To my father; words cannot express how lucky I feel to be your daughter. I love that you're always there for us(my siblings and I) and for mum. We love you now and always. Happy father's day!

To every real father; keep up the good work. Your children appreciate you and love you. You are all priceless. Happy father's day!

To my future husband (lol, don't ask me how I know he's going to be a good father); I already love you. The kids already love you. I already know you're a responsible man, I know you'll be a loving father and a great husband. I bless continually the day that I met you. Happy father's day in advance!

Comments

Popular Posts