Congratulations Moji!!!

We've been friends for a while. We've had our ups and downs of friendship. I remember clearly the first time we met. It was the year 2002 and we were starting secondary school(boarding). I remember you crying when your mum left. I remember my mum coming to you because her daughter wasn't in tears...yet. I remember her telling us to be friends. I also remember later meeting Shile that very same way.

We had a lot of stupid fun and we also fought like crazy. I guess it was our difference of opinions that bonded us for so long. The thing I love about you is your attitude to life. I'll admit that at a point I thought you were going fanatic on me...lol! Jesus, really made you a better person didn't He?

I don't keep people around. So, I guess you are a tad special than the rest. Besides, with the kind of things we've done, it would be sad if we just said goodbye. Old friends should never be replaced with new ones. Yes, I have new ones, but I keep the space of my old ones sacred. And that's what you are, an old friend.

You are beautiful and smart. God-fearing and a charming little creature. I am honored to be your friend. I am so proud of you and I wish I was with you today. I pray that you go from strength to strength. You will go into the favor market and not the labor market. With your degree, you will accomplish some mighty feats.

Congratulations on your convocation!!!

Kisses.

Adupeola

Comments

Popular Posts