Alpha Males!

We all know what Alpha means, it means first. In relation to animals with packs, it means leader. The forerunner. You get the idea. When talking in terms of the human male specimen though, it takes on a more detailed definition. When a man is termed, an Alpha Male, it means he's successful (rich as fuck), intelligent, charismatic, handsome, tall, speaks impeccable English and is near perfect.

We all know how far between those kinda guys are don't we? It's next to impossible to find all that qualities in just one man. But then, once in a while, we catch a glimpse of a bit of heaven. Lol! (I tend to exaggerate just a bit when talking about cute guys). Since I was but a little child, I've been able to recognize a cutie when I saw one. They may vary but their pretty face always stands out.

I was sleeping the other night and in my dream I was writing about all the Alpha males I've met in my life and so when I woke up, I decided to that in reality. So, in my next few posts, I'll be writing about them. I don't know why my subconscious deemed it necessary, but who am I to stand in the way of creativity. I wouldn't want to suffer writer's block by not following my instincts.

Ladies dig how interesting it is to dish about men. Especially, pretty men! Lol. I know I said I hate to gossip (and I really do), I've just never counted talking about sexy men as gossip. So, I'm going to let you in on my greatest meetings. It's the least I can do. I've got to amuse my audience with how often I can make a fool of myself. Not to worry, I can laugh at me.

Alpha male in simple terminology means bad boys. I've always had a thing for them. I'm always attracted to things that aren't all that good for me. Like chocolates, vodka, sleeping, bad boys...you get the idea. Not that I always indulge though. I'm what most insightful people would call boring and deep down (reaaaaaal deep down) good. Once in a while though, I like a little bad.

I've met plenty of Alpha males; but a few stand out from the crowd. Those are the ones we'll be talking about. I'll use them to explain the characteristics of these fine specimens and why ladies are drawn to them. I will also explain why they aren't necessarily a good first choice or second. We're going to educate ourselves on why we term them Bad boys and why we need to restrain ourselves from falling for them without our senses acutely sharpened.

Lol...this is going to be...I have no idea what this is going to be. I just hope I achieve much more than my audience laughing at me. Okay...let's dish!

Yummy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts