Alpha Males: Lekan!!!

The first Alpha Male I'll be dishing on is Lekan (real name withheld by me). He is the yummiest Alpha Male I've met so far. You do remember what I said about Alpha Males right? They are near perfect and trust me, Lekan was no different. He was that kinda guy that could walk into a place and command the attention of almost everyone there. So, how did I meet him?

The meeting took place on a hot afternoon (emphasis on the hot). My friend, Temi wanted to go shopping in ibadan (a city in southwest Nigeria). Ibadan is like 20 minutes away from my campus. She is quite persistent. She has ways of making me say yes to things I would rather say no to. This happened to be one of such requests. I said yes. But, by the time we got to Ibadan, I wasn't in the mood to be going back and forth in search of whatever she wanted to purchase. Besides, she becomes a different person when she's shopping.

Anyway, back to how I met Lekan. I refused to follow Temi and then decided to find myself a fast food restaurant to wait her shopping trip out. I opted for a Mr. Biggs. One thing about me is I like a spread. When I go out and eat alone, I like my table to be full even if it is just a table for one. So, I was sitted and on my table I had enough calories to make a dietitian or nutritionist shed tears. Lol! I had a burger, 2 scotch eggs, a large cup of ice cream, popcorn, peppered chicken, soda and a bottle of water. Why go to a fast food to eat something healthy?

I have the habit of facing the door just so I know what or who's coming (I'm a little paranoid). I had about 2 bites left of my burger and I had started to soak my popcorn in ice cream when he arrived. The first thing that caught my eyes was his car. It was a Range Rover (Sports) and it was sky blue. I hardly ever see cars in that color and that was the main object of my curiosity. I assumed it was a lady's car because of the color. And then he got out.

I don't know if I've ever mentioned how much I love men in suits. I love it so much, no matter my future husband's occupation, he's going to have to wear one out of the house every other day. I don't have to mention my strong affinity to men's shoes. He wore the type that makes my heart skip a beat. Leathery and expensive. Lol. He was like a walking ATM. Hahaha...I'm really not materialistic but I can identify a man that's got lots of materials. He looked so yummy that if he were a dish, I would go back for seconds and thirds and fourths. I would probably get addicted.

I remember telling myself, "nice going, dupe. You couldn't just order a salad." Yeah, he was that hot. Hot enough to make me hate my comfort foods. After he got his food (a simple plate of rice and chicken), he took a seat. Guess where he sat. That's right! The table right beside mine. He looked at me, looked at my table and to my surprise said, "I like a lady that can eat." That only made me say in my head, "nice going, he probably thinks you're a cow or a pig. Do you really have to eat that much and at a stretch?"

I smiled and only looked at my meal. Then he said, "I'm Lekan". I almost swallowed my tongue. That was the level of this guy's sex appeal. I managed to reply with my name though. And he told me my name was beautiful. Considering how common my name is, I was excited. He was interested in me. Would you look at that! The magnificent hunk was interested in me. Lol! The next smile I gave him could've have lit up the universe.

We talked for a while. And I probably revealed more about my nature than I should have(most people think I'm weird so I try to keep me under wraps). He was done eating and then he asked for my number. I didn't even cringe mentally. I wanted to give it to him. Then it happened. He was in the act of giving me his phone and I saw the ring, on that finger. He was married. For some absurd reason, I felt the need to point that out to him. I thought he was going to say, "Yeah, but we could still be friends, right?" Instead, he said, "just go ahead and ignore that".

I felt like I was drenched with the icy water of reality. Why would I assume that a catch like that was single or available? Why would I assume that he was a good guy? He certainly didn't look the part! I smiled and told him that it wouldn't be that easy to ignore. I wasn't the kind of lady that knowingly takes another woman's man. I asked if he had kids. He told me he had 2. And I asked if they were as cute as their daddy and he smiled.

At the risk of looking much more like a fool than I already was, I stupidly said, "if you ever get the urge to donate sperm, not directly or anything, please locate me and point me out to the sperm bank. I would love to have cute babies too!". He laughed. He actually laughed. Now, I'm still not sure if he was laughing with me or at me but I can tell you I almost changed my mind when he laughed. It was like he got more handsome. The guy was a pretty boy. His last words to me, "it was nice to meet you, dupe". It wasn't all that nice for me though. Temi entered at that moment telling me she just saw the sexiest guy. I just kept quiet. No use giving her a blow-by-blow it was still too painful.

What does our first Alpha Male teach us? They are secretly into polygamy. They very rarely stay faithful. If they don't go to women, they still come to them. I'm not saying that for this reason alone they are a no-no. I'm just saying that if you're a crazy jealous type, you probably would like to steer clear of these ones. I fall in that category. I'm ready to go all ballistic on any woman that as much as smells my man(with good reason of course).

Lol! God, was that guy yummy. Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts