Mending Hearts!!!






This was the name of a former blog of mine. The blog is still in existence, but I've abandoned it. Partly because I wanted a new start, the other reason being that it didn't reach enough people. I always felt that I was given this gift to help people, to mend hearts. And that's why I've been trying my best to go back to that from time to time.

Heart mending is not an easy job. You can never be sure of success you just continue trying. I want to help people that need help. I've learned that a few words can go a long way. Most people just want somebody to talk to. I can be a listening ear.

The next few posts will be targeted at fulfilling this purpose. They will be tagged - Mending Hearts. I'm not  just someone with an understanding of psychology, I've gone through some of the things I intend to talk on...in fact, I'm still battling with some.

For the next couple of days, I, Adupeola, intend to be your bestfriend(at least, I'm going to try my darnest to be).

Once again, you can reach me on....+234 808 698 8620

adupeola@gmail.com

adupeola1@gmail.com

With love,

Adupeola 

Comments

Popular Posts