Counting Down To 2015 - 2!

The year is almost over. We have a few hours left and I'm afraid if I don't thank the rest of the people that made my 2014 bearable I might lose them come 2015. I need them to understand that I would have survived without them but with them I not only survived, I was victorious. So...dola, thank you for asking me questions. I researched more and pushed myself harder just to find answers for you. I'm grateful. My sweetest cousin, Ojay, there is no sweeter brother in the world. You always encouraged me and went a step further in sharing my posts. I love you, bro!

Timi, knowing you has been fun. You're my proof that men & women can truly form platonic friendships. Laolu, tall baby, lol...I'm always comfortable around you. I can be me. Thank you for being a part of my year. Deji1 & Deji 2, you bring out the very best in me. Thank you for that. Dr. Derin, when I wanted to succumb to the darkness you led me back to the light. You're truly a therapist like no other. B, you know there'll always be a space for you in my heart. Thank you for being part of my year.

Tunde, you have always been there for me. On campus and off. Mandiyang, my big brother from another mother..thank you for always looking out for me. Ayodele . A, friend, confidant...you're the best. Bolaji & Lekan...every girl needs men in her life that builds up her self-esteem. You're it for me...thanks.

Babatunde.G.I, a new friend can wipe away the pain of losing an old one. You remind me so much of the one I lost. I love you so much...thank you, thank you, thank you for just being you.

Finally, I've always admired the love between the Sun and the Earth. The Sun never reminds the Earth that it brings it light everyday...and the Earth knows just how to appreciate the Sun making each day golden and full of light. My 2014 was bearable because I had love.

Teddy; I loved you once, I loved you twice, I love you to the moon and back(he's the only man that makes me attempt poetry even though I suck at it). Thank you for being a part of my year.

If I've forgotten to mention any names, it's not because you didn't make an impact. It's because you made so much impact I'm still overwhelmed by it. Thank you all so much for being part of my 2014. Let's move on to better things in 2015.

2015 will be that year for us. The year of astounding miracles. The year of amazing breakthroughs. Dreams will become reality and we will all fulfill destiny.(Amen)

P.S. I've decided to commercialize my writing.  More details on that next year.

“May God give you . . . For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.” - Irish Blessing (Amen)

Adupeola loves you all!!!

Happy New Year!!!

(I won't be writing anything tomorrow so I'm sending my wishes now)

Comments

Popular Posts