Men In Suits!!!

I know, I know. I'm starting to come across as superficial and vain but really I'm not. Some might argue saying, "first it was shoes now it's suits...she's probably going to talk about cars next!" Lol! I won't though. I know next to nothing about cars and they don't even fascinate me. I've been too petrified to learn how to drive(atleast on a real road). Honestly, I'm not a vain woman. Just ask the people that truly know me and they will confirm that much. Why the obsession with suits then, you might wonder. Let me explain.

Not every man looks good in a suit. But, men that look good, look even better in suits! You know how I said I can tell who a man is by his shoes? I can tell how big his ego is by his suit. Funny right?! I love men with ego. A man that doesn't have a misplaced ego comes across as boring to me. My ego is just as big so I won't be intimidated and it would be fun to clash from time to time. Battle of the Egos. Lol!

I don't care what my future partner does for a living. He's going to have to wear suits from time to time. He's not allowed to be a banker though. I can't stand them. They work too hard and rarely have time for themselves not to talk about someone else. Plus, I'm always worried about overdrafts. A lot of them live extravagantly on loans and I don't plan to spend my old age paying off debts. I'm sorry if that's offensive but that's how I've always felt.

Back to suits though. Ladies, don't you feel drawn more to a man in suits than a man casually dressed? He oozes off some pretty strong aura. You can practically smell confidence on him. The first Alpha Male I spoke about, Lekan. He was in a suit. You cannot imagine how it played up his handsome features. Made him look like your everyday Modern Romance Hero. Lol.

I also remember vividly that the first time I met my friend Dimeji, he was in a suit. I remember summing him up in my head as yummy. He is tall but not gangly. Well built and straight. He isn't wiry or insanely skinny. He fills out well and is quite fit. He's one of those guys that look like they contain and tame their energy with their bodies. His movements are precise and powerful. And he was in a suit. In that suit, he was dynamic.

The thing is, even a man that's a little too flawed can come across as cute in a suit. You all remember Barney Stinson in the popular series How I Met Your Mother? He was obsessed with suits. His pajamas were even in form of a suit. You know that one episode where he wasn't in suits? It was like he lost his A-game. He was less confident. He was like a different person completely. While I'm not saying a man not in a suit is less confident. I'm just saying even if he isn't, in a suit he looks like he is.

The main reason I love fine men in suits is because it's sexy. Lol! I know you were all expecting something intelligent but there's no intelligent reason why I like them in suits. There's only a hot-blooded female reason. Lol! *covers face* I'm human afterall.

Comments

Popular Posts