Bloodless Murder ( The Concluding Part ) - 3

"All happy families are alike;
Each unhappy family is unhappy
In it's own way."

Anna Karenina

Bose

He bought me a new car today. Is he trying to bribe me into forgetting about wanting a baby? For crying out loud, I'm an African woman! Children is the major reason many of us get married. It is what everybody looks forward to after a wedding. All my friends have children. The one that has the least, has two. Yet, this man wants me to turn all these gifts into children.

John

She doesn't like it. I don't know what's worse. The fact that she didn't thank me for the gift or the fact that she barely even looked at it. She just went back inside. There's no doubt in my mind that she's going back to bed with a bottle of wine. I just wish she would stop drinking. Why can't she appreciate my working so hard to provide for her needs. My making sure she never lacks anything or the fact that I satisfy a want before it even arises. Most women would kill to have her life.

Bose

It has finally come to this hasn't it? I have to get out I'm suffocating.  But, where do I start from? I have wasted 7 years of my life. What do I have to show for it? Nothing! What can I boldly say I achieved in this marriage?  My husband doesn't love me. He's never home. He buys me stuff to stop me from asking about his affairs. I mean, if he isn't having an affair, why the hell is he never home?

John

I don't know what she wants. But I know I have to get out of here before I lose my mind. It's like she's determined to drive me crazy. Coming home has become a chore. It's no longer a happy home. I keep trying but nothing works. Can she no longer see how much I love her? She's my world.

Bose

It has to end. I have to be the one to end it. It has to be my way or no way. I let it slip away. I let the love fade. I can't handle it anymore. I can't stay. I have to leave. I'm probably doing John a big favor. I'm sure he's regretting ever meeting me. I wish things were different. But it's not. My only regret is that I never got all I wanted from this union. Goodbye, John. I will always love you.

John

Why did she do this to me? I never knew she was so selfish. Did she really have no idea that her action would scar me for life. Was it not obvious that I loved her? Did I not try hard enough? Was I never enough for her? Could I have done something to prevent this? My God why did this have to happen to us? The last thing I thought I would come home to was a dead wife. A dead Bose.  A part of me is dead. It's never coming back. Bose is gone. Why didn't she take me with her? How could she leave me alone in this world? How could she have done this? Why?

Comments

Popular Posts