Man Crush Monday: Idris Elba




Yes, I know he's twice my age. No, I do not have daddy issues. Lol! Can you honestly look at this man and tell me you don't see what I see? He ages gracefully. He's like fine wine. The older he gets the better he looks. So, he has a few grey hairs. Grey hairs never hurt anybody. On him, it's sexy!




Idris Elba; he's 42, an actor, producer, singer, rapper and DJ! Can you say multi-talented? As if that wasn't enough to get my attention, he's English(British). In my opinion, the sexiest accent, is the British accent. I love the way they talk. He acts in the UK & US. When he has to drop the accent, he does. But I prefer him with it.






Apart from the fact that he's hotter than hell, he's really good at what he does as well. I think that adds to his overall charms. He has a daughter...He's been married twice I think and is now in a relationship.
He's tall, dark and yummy. He looks incredible in a suit and even more incredible naked. I can feel the heat just staring at his pictures. And since I'm making this a thing now, I'm honoring him as my first Man Crush....sigh...



And in regard to the rumors about him maybe being the next James Bond(I'm guessing it's just a rumor, but I get what they see), I think he would make an awesome 007 agent! He has the swag, the charisma and the sex appeal.



Yes or yes?...

Comments

Popular Posts