Clean 9: Day 1






I know I didn't write in advance that I was thinking of starting another weight loss program, for that slip, I'm truly sorry. It's just that I've tried so many different programs in the past 2 years and I was scared this wouldn't work too. I didn't want people discouraging me about trying again so I decided to wait until the last minute before writing about it at all. It's just that I'm tired of comparing my past pictures to my recent ones. No matter what people say to make me feel better, I liked me better before and I intend to be like that again no matter what it takes.


I'm sure lots of you are familiar with Forever Living's Clean 9 program. From what I gathered it's the first part of a natural based weight loss program they came up with. The second being Nutri-Lean. I don't know if I'm going to go all the way, but I know I will complete the Clean 9 program. I don't think it will be easy. Infact, I don't expect it to be. The first 2 days is a detox phase. I understand the need of a proper detox before embarking on a proper diet. I know this won't be easy. I don't expect it to be. Have done my best by avoiding sugar and caffeine in the last 2 days but something tells me it's not going to be enough.


I sincerely hope this program helps break my vices. I know now that I let them be stronger than my will. I'm especially thankful my mum gave me leeway to try this program out. My parents are against losing weight with a little help. I had to make them realize I really couldn't do it on my own. I lacked the willpower. I know that I still need my willpower, but now, I have a little boost. It's kinda like the placebo effect. It might not make any real difference but you feel better.


I know another blogger would have told you her current weight and showed you unflattering pictures...but I can't. I'm not a weight loss blogger and so, my current weight is private information. After my program, I promise to show you before and after pictures as proof. I wrote this just incase someone else might decide to try it out as well after seeing my results.


Wish me luck readers...

Xoxo

Adupeola

Comments

Post a Comment

I love reading from my readers...

Popular Posts