The Art Of Submission - 2

Let's get back to business, ladies! I'm sorry it took me so long to continue my post on submission. I had some family engagements and so I decided to leave it for a time that I'll be able to give it 100%.

Like I said in the last post, Submission means to willingly yield. I saw a post on Instagram that read, " Women don't know the power that they have"! Such a powerful and truthful quote. It's true...we don't know. Let me rephrase that, so many don't know (some know and others like me just found out).

Let's wade a bit in spiritual waters. The devil knew for a fact that two heads are always better than one...and so he decided to attack the unity and balance between men and women. He threw confusion into their midst and distrupted the balance in the order of things. God created both men and women but He created them to play different roles. The moment women started to try and be men, they  attempted to rearrange God's plan and purposes for the smooth running of things.

Every of God 'rules' are for our own good. We need to remember that whenever we're tempted like Eve was to have a taste of the forbidden fruit (compete with men). Remember what Jesus said, "a kingdom divided against itself cannot stand". The kingdom the devil tries to divide the most is marriage. The rates of divorces nowadays is growing at an alarming rate. Crimes against spouses is on the rise as well....we need to atleast do our part to protect this kingdom from his silly machinations.

One of such ways is; submission. Let's go back to that quote now. "Women don't know the power that they have." Have you ever heard the phrase, "the power of femininity..."? The first time I heard it, I didn't dig any deeper. Now, I have and what a power it is. I have said it often that God gave men authority and gave women influence. Influence trumps authority everytime!

You doubt it? Okay...I'll prove it. Take Adam and Eve, remember that time with the forbidden fruit? Why did the devil tempt Eve and not Adam? Because he knew he had a better chance of causing Adam to succumb through Eve. Adam had authority...he could have forbidden Eve from eating of the fruit...he could have refused the fruit himself but he felt he preferred to risk offending God than offending Eve and losing unity with her.

Not enough...? Okay...what about Esther? She saved her people from certain destruction because of infulence....

The power of femininity....we need to explore this power...we need to remember. We've forgotten how to be feminine...how to be women...how to fit into the role we were created for...

This post is dragging and i don't want to bombard you with too much information at the same time....trust that I'll be back with more...be patient.

By the way, I still have more examples to buttress my point o...

To be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts