Adupeola's Valentine Present For Her Readers

Once again I would like to tender my apologies for not writing for a while. Life got in the way...also I got a bit overwhelmed and just needed a break from everything. I'm sure you understand. You're the best kind of readers.

I would also like to appreciate everyone who noticed the lull and queried me about it. I appreciate your caring and worrying about me. I'm good. Even if I wasn't back then...by now you should know Adupeola always bounces back. I always manage to land on my feet! Lol...

Anyway, it's that time of the year again. Some are sighing, some are groaning and some are excited and filled with anticipation. I'm sure you know what category I fall into. Lol...it's the season of love again people...Valentine's day is just around the corner. This is not my favorite time of the year because I feel this season promotes hypocrisy and fake love(but that's just my opinion). Mum seems to think that one day, I'll meet someone who will make me see things in a different light(I doubt that though...I'm too set in my ways!).

Back to my present for you guys. Since the last week in the month of January I've been getting texts, Fb messages, whatsapp messages and emails that I have stalled replying. I wasn't sure if I wanted to get involved and I wanted to sort things out before committing myself to this. I have a bit of free time on my hands and so I thought, "what the hell...why not?"

The summary of all these messages was you needed ideas to make valentine's day more special for him/her...I might be practical and realistic but somehow i managed to keep a bit of romance alive in my heart. So, yes...I'll reply those ones specially and soon. Also, some wanted to  add the art of wooing with words to their other plans. Being a lover of the written word, I agree totally with this idea.

Women tend to be moved by words and men, even though they act like they aren't get an ego boost for words of praise and love as well...so it's a great idea.

How do I intend to help? Wait for it...lol. Recently, I've been collecting a tiny fee for writing vows...letters(yes...some people still do that only digitally), etc. But, this season, I've decided to do that free of charge...all you have to do is provide me with tiny details about the person that I can use to weave the words into a masterpiece.

You have between February 4 - February 10. Anything later and I go back to charging....my prices are ridiculously low though...

Don't forget....it's the season of love...share love everywhere you go...

I love you all and thanks for be amazing readers!!!

Contact info - adupeola@gmail.com

5C272055; +2349083953724

With love,

Adupeola

Comments

Popular Posts