Wrapping Up 2015!!!

Dear Readers,

It has been another wonderful 365 days with you. Every new year's eve brings about sober reflections and objective evaluations for me. I like to look back at the past year, realize my strength and weaknesses. I like to go back to the New Year resolution I made at the beginning of the year and take not of how many I stuck to and how many I discarded. I actually did well this year. I changed drastically. Like I did a complete 360° turnaround. I shocked even myself.

Yesterday,  I was talking with my sister and I was pondering out loud why although we know we're entering into a new year, everything still seems to look very much the same. She said something that really made me respect her then. She said, "then change it!" . Out of the mouth of babes....lol. She's right. I should change it. I have what it takes to do so. I'm the one resisting the change.

This past year, I have seen again and again God's faithfulness to man. Why? I still don't know...because we definitely don't deserve it. His grace is sufficient though. I held on tight to my faith this year. I kept saying to myself, "even if you lose everything,  DO NOT lose your faith!" That kept me going. And by the time the Almighty intervened, I was wowed all over again at His mightiness. I am grateful to this God...the Only Wise God...the Lion of the tribe of Judah...the Ancient of days for His grace over my life, my family, friends, readers and endeavors this past year.

This year I can't mention names because they are too numerous. I made a lot of new friends. And Old friends became family. I lost family that I loved dearly, not to death but to envy, malice and strife(I don't hate them though, I just feel a bit sorry for them). I've matured a lot and that is one of the reasons I was able to forgive everyone who offended me and earnestly begged for the forgiveness of those I had wronged.

I didn't love and lose this year. But I did walk out of a dead-end relationship that I always knew was going nowhere. I spent the latter 6 months of this year single and I loved every moment of it. I am more than willing to patiently wait for Mr. God's Best for Adupeola. Lol....

Do you remember that last year I was so excited at the idea of having 5,000 views as at the end of 2014. Considering that was the starting year and also the niche of my blog...that was pretty impressive. But now 2015 is ending and I'm wrapping up this year with over 15,000...that's right...I got 10,000 more....God is just too faithful isn't He?

My wonderful readers, look back at your year and regret nothing. Do not dwell on your mistakes and losses.  Move past them. Do not let them slow you down or hold you back. You are destined for greatness. Failures and tests are just stepping stones to greatness. You are permitted to fall down but you aren't permitted to stay on the ground. You have to jump up and start all over again. Mistakes just help you know how not to do something again. You learn the way that doesn't work and as such you figure out the way that does.

For the newlywed couples of 2015, I wish you the best of marriages. God will bless your homes.

For those in a relationship, I truly wish you well and hope you made the right choices. Evaluate your relationship again.

For the singles, it's not really that bad. Stay committed to waiting for the right partner.

To the new parents of 2015, I pray that your children become mighty in your lifetime and that they grow to manifest every of God's will for them.

Determine to make 2016 your year. You can do anything you set your heart to do. I believe in you. I know you can do it. Do not give up....EVER!!!

To everyone who made my 2015 and my wonderful readers, I have this small prayer for you;

“May God give you . . . For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.” - Irish Blessing (Amen)

I hope you've written your new year resolutions. Do not break them. No cheating allowed next year.

God is good. 2016 is going to be a wonderful year for all of us. I can see it already.

Adupeola loves you all!!!

Happy New Year!!!

(I won't be writing anything tomorrow so I'm sending my wishes now...)

Comments

Popular Posts