My New Crush

By now you should know how I like my men. Tall, dark, handsome, intelligent and ambitious. I'm not a fickle woman. I am open to change but some things about me will never change. I know what I want and I'm not open to settling. I want someone that will always tickle my fancy. I've been told often that I want more than is humanly possible to have and that it might be one of the reasons that I am still single😒😒😒. I disagree. There's nothing wrong with a girl holding on to faith that the man of her dreams will suddenly appear by her side. I don't know when that will happen but I know it will. I'm committed to the wait.

In the meantime though, I'm open to having a crush here and there. A crush means a one-sided or unrequited love. I don't even mind if these 'objects' of my affections never find out how I feel (in fact, it would be best for my ego if they never found out). Remember the last guy, I got over him all by myself. He was never the wiser about my feelings and I left that relationship (that I was in all by myself), with my dignity intact! 😂😂😂 But seriously, crushes are fun. It's like having a pretend boyfriend (God knows I had a shitload of those while growing up)😧😩😩.

Let's talk about the new guy shall we?😍😍 You know I'm faithful to my crushes. The last one, I was in a relationship with for a year and a half (I'm not crazy, although my mother isn't against getting me tested). He's hot o😏😏😏...like you're surprised. He's a hot, tall glass of cocoa!😍😍 And you know mama loves her chocolate. My sweet tooth went into overkill. I couldn't help myself. I had to break my diet. Unlike my last crush, I know my new crush's name. And I've spoken to him without acting like a total idiot. 🙈🙈🙈

I haven't gotten it bad yet but I'm sure getting there. I intend to tell you all about him in detail. I'm a little busy right now so I can't afford to go on and on. Once my schedule frees itself up, I'll be back to complete what I started. 😆😆

Comments

Popular Posts