Sigh...Guess Who's Back?

I know I haven't written on here in a long while. Forgive my neglect. I just didn't have any new adventures to write about or topics I'm researching. I'll do better though. I promise.

Sigh...Sunday was...sigh!  I don't usually say I hate Mondays but I got traumatised today so I might join others in chanting that. Sigh...! I just can't help sighing. I'm disappointed and instead of crying or laughing at myself, I've found myself sighing instead.

If you follow me on other platforms, you would know I recently joined the children's unit of my church and I am loving it! I've always loved kids and I just know this is where God wants me. The kids are so pleasant and they don't put me on my guard like adults do.

You should know that I already have favorites. I have 4. They make my heart flutter and my ovaries cry out. I've noticed that favorite #2 looks familiar. The boy is a tease. If I spank him, he'll run after me and spank me back. Sometimes, he'll do something naughty and then look at me, when I make a 'no' face he bursts into laughter. He's so precious! I can't stay mad at him.

Yesterday (last Sunday), he was looking so fine, the moment I saw him all dressed up, I swear I saw his father's face. My heart might have stopped for a nano-second! Lol, see me seriously asking a 2 year old, "Is your father's name ****?" "Is your father a lawyer?" The boy was just looking at me like I had briefly lost my mind. What exactly did I expect him to say sef?

I waited a bit longer than I usually did to see who would pick him up. 'Twas an older cousin. I proceeded to ask him my questions. He answered all in the affirmative. Then he said, "Should I tell him you asked of him?" I almost choked on my saliva! Because of kini?  "Don't tell him anything. I am just asking you a simple question".

Lol, the Lord indeed works in mysterious ways. The boy is just like his father. They're both mischievous and like to rile me up for no other reason than to laugh at my reaction.  I know him well enough to know he'll be dropping the boy in children's church by himself next week .

Sigh, as if that wasn't enough of a zing for the week, I had another incident waiting for me this morning. Remember my last new crush? Well, we (I) broke up (in my mind since that's the only place we were in a relationship) and I got another one . Lol, I think the new one is hotter that the last.

I didn't talk to this one sha o. I just let him be an abstract crush. If you see the kind of pedestal I kept this man on in my head. Smh. The pedestal was gold plated. I even romanticized him small (I made him grander than he really was in my head).

Guess who I saw at the bank? I swear, I'm leaving that bank. It is the same bank the first crush works (the crush that made me break my atm just to have something to say). I have decided that this bank is not particularly good for my health.

Mr. Crush recognised my face and came over to say hello (I wish now that he hadn't). The moment he opened his mouth to speak, every single fantasy bubble I had, popped (don't ask me why)! See, I know that the heart was made to be broken but this one is just too wicked.

I am still waiting to exhale. I was so shocked I haven't been able to breathe out properly. My heart is paining me and my lungs are on strike! No more new crushes for me until April.

This had better not set the tone for how this week will be for me o . Have a wonderful week!!!

Comments

Popular Posts