She's Back!!!

Yes...this naughty, lazy girl is back! I cannot even begin to explain how weary I've been to return to writing. Everytime i remember a particular writing assignment, I just push it forward. Like what I had was worse than a mere writer's block. It had to have been a writer's iceberg. I've been digging away at it for a while now. So, while that was happening, I decided to go out and play. Oh...it has been ages since I've done any of that.

Looking back at it, everything I did this month I've not done in atleast a year or two. I've been in physical hibernation and my only source of adventure was via the pages of a novel or through the plot of a movie. I just got bored with all that and decided to go out more. I know I did the right thing. Not only did my hands start to itch to write again, my mind was set loose and my imagination has been hyperactive.

I didn't immediately go back to writing though, I wanted to be a little more in tune with the new me. I guess finally losing a chunk of the weight I put on added to this new found burst of self-confidence. Not only do I feel like going out more, there's a spring in my step. I feel free. I'm free physically, mentally, emotionally, psychologically and even spiritually.

I must confess that I didn't do any of this on my own. I had support groups that I'm grateful to for this change in me. This women are darling and it just makes me so glad that there are still sisters out there looking out for each other. I'm refreshed...I've got more energy and I'm joyful.

So...yes...you can look forward to a whole lot more of Adupeola from now on. I'm going to create space for the things that matter to me...one of which is my writing and this blog in particular.

I'll be back soon with some of my usual rants, silly experiences(I've had so much more this past month) my opinion, and any other ridiculous thing that pops into my head! Lol...

Once again, I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who made my day...my birthday was that much better because you were all part of it with your emails, texts, BB messages, whatsapp messages,  facebook messages, texts and calls....God bless you all richly! I l9ve you...

July is sneaking up on us....let's make it great too!!!

Comments

  1. Nice piece...I need someone to talk to. I read all your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Thank you...I'm always excited to meet new readers. You need to talk...I'm available on 08086988620 (whatsapp only)...and my email is adupeola@gmail.com Bbm pin: 7b4ad14f

      Delete
  2. You're welcome. Though am new on this page, but I am optimistic and geared up in anticipation of what God will put across to millions through you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love reading from my readers...

Popular Posts