Adupeola's Criteria For Man Candy!

A reader reached out to me a couple of days ago to talk about my MCM series...I'm sure everyone knows by now that I stopped it on the blog but continued it on my Instagram page(Adupeola). The thing is, it's too much work for me to deliver on here every Monday. But I can do that on IG every Monday if I have to.

Anyway, the reader tackled me that so far I've only used foreign men. I had to bring to her attention the fact that a couple of Mondays ago, I used Kunle Afolayan. I've also used a white man once, George Clooney. Then I had to go on to explain that this isn't about what the people like. I'm not Governor Ambode, I have no interest in running a people's government when it comes to my Man Candy. The men I choose, are men that suit my taste.  The kind of men I'm attracted to and find irresistible and yummy.

It's no secret that I like my men tall. The taller the better. Once in a while, I might pick a short man(like when I picked Kevin Hart) but these men must have made up for what they lack in height in other ways. I pick black men often because let's face it, I'm a chocolate addict. I would never pick vanilla when I can have chocolate. Lai lai(never!). That aside, the men I pick are straight. Why? Because what business do I have crushing on a man that isn't? I'll leave that for you to answer.

I also like my men to look good in a suit(I swear I still don't know why this is so important to me...I just find them extra sexy if they do), with that I'm sure it was obvious that it was only a matter of time before I picked Jidenna...and I didn't disappoint. Next, I like my men to be intelligent, ambitious and have talent. All of the men I've chosen so far fulfill this criteria.

The reader seemed to understand all this but still wondered why I didn't pick Wizkid or Kiss Daniel(probably these ones fit her criteria). I'll reply here. If you've followed my blog for a while, you will know where I'm going with this. Why would I chose Kiss Daniel? In the words of Uncle Godwin of Kalakutta Estate, " I dey crase?" Yes...he's cute. And I respect his talent. And I love his songs(although the jury is still out on Molue) I've actually heard his voice unfiltered and it's not a bad voice. But, I like my men to be manly and he still pretty much looks like a boy. I really hope that settles it. If he doesn't look like a man...he's not man candy to Adupeola(I will not be tagged a cradle robber).

Lastly, I like bearded men...every one of the men I've chosen has a full one except August...he has a goatee but that's okay because he's tall and yummy. I mean, how hard is it to grow a fucking beard? Lol...bearded men are just sexieeeeeeer!!!!!!

So, that is my criteria for Man Candy. If you send me suggestions and I don't use them, it's because they don't fit the criteria. If he's going to be Man Candy, he's got to have the telepathic power to make me melt!

Have a wonderful week readers!!!

I love you!

Adupeola

Comments

Popular Posts